Federal Aid Checklist
File Your FAFSA
- Fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov.
- Be sure to list Central Christian College of the Bible (code 014619) when prompted.
- Learn more about the FAFSA.
*If your FAFSA was selected for verification
- From time to time, the financial aid office may request that you send additional information to the college. This may be because your FAFSA has been selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education, or it may be miscellaneous information is needed to determine financial aid eligibility.
- If selected, you will be notified by email and given instructions.
- Learn more about verification.
Apply for Scholarships
- Check our scholarships page to learn about and apply for scholarships we offer.
- Find ideas for other scholarships here and around your community.
- Apply, apply, apply for scholarships!
- If you have scholarship money coming later, you can provide a certification of outside scholarship to us so we can include it on your financial aid account.
Accept Your Aid
- Review your Funding Estimate that was sent to you by email.
- If you have received credentials to login to Populi, login and accept your aid on your financial aid page:
- Once you login, in the light gray area click the Financial tab
- In the white area click the Financial Aid tab
- Under each award, click Accept
- Learn more about the Funding Estimate.
Apply for Loans
- If your Funding Estimate includes loans, you may apply for loans up to the maximum amounts listed on it.
Things to Note
- Completing this checklist and finalizing financial aid does not mean the student has completed the admissions process, has completely enrolled in classes, or that their bill is taken care of. Students must remain in contact with those departments to ensure completion of those processes.
- Because the funding estimate is not a bill, the student must still communicate with the Student Accounts department regarding actual charges and bill payment.
1. Apply for Scholarships
Check our scholarships page to learn about scholarships we offer and find ideas for other scholarships.
2. Certify Your Outside Aid
Let us know about outside scholarships you will be receiving.