Central Christian College of the Bible is dedicated to its mission of developing servant-leaders for not only the Church, but for the world. A major priority in making this experience a reality for students is providing this valuable education at an affordable cost.
CCCB awards a range of generous scholarships upon admission to Christ-minded students who demonstrate academic potential, a heart for service, and aspire to carry His torch through the Torch Scholarship Program.
These scholarships are provided by the generosity of individuals who support Central in its endeavor to develop servand-leaders for the Church.
Torch Scholarship Program Legacy Torch Scholarship Scholarship Resources Funded & Endowed Scholarships
Torch Scholarship Program
Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate students based on academic credentials at the time of admission. The scholarship is renewable each year provided the student remains in good academic standing. Scholarship values are subject to admission and eligibility minimums to compete for the scholarship awards.
|Full-Tuition Torch Scholarship:||Value: $37,000 ($9,250 a year for four years)|
|President’s Torch Scholarship:||Value: $16,000 ($4,000 a year for four years)|
|Dean’s Torch Scholarship:||Value: $10,000 ($2,500 a year for four years)|
President's and Dean's scholarships are awarded based on the student's academic credentials at the time of admission. Institutional aid is renewable each year provided the student remains in good academic standing.
The Full-Tuition Scholarship program provides up to full-tuition scholarships to highly-qualified admitted students with exceptional intellectual abilities, a heart for service, and dedication to serving the Kingdom.
Torch Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Admitted to Central as a main campus, full-time student pursuing a bachelor's degree by February 1.
- Minimum 22 ACT (or 1110 SAT) and a 3.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- During application process, admissions will assess eligibility for FTTS candidacy and will extend an invite to qualified students to compete.
- To receive the full-tuition scholarship students must complete the FAFSA process.
- If recommended, students will be asked to submit additional information prior to February 15.
- Finalists are selected for interviews on March 1.
- Full-Tuition Interviews will be held on March 4. All selected candidates are expected to interview that day.
- Students are eligible to apply for need-based financial assistance by completing the FAFSA.
- In addition to federal support, CCCB has grant assistance available to students who qualify based on need.
To apply for the Torch Scholarship Program, please ensure that the following steps have been completed and your admissions counselor will reach out to you.
ApplySubmit My FAFSA Schedule a Visit Send Transcripts Send ACT Scores
CCCB's school code is 014619 for FAFSA and 2267 for the ACT.
All applicable info should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
Central Christian College of the Bible
911 East Urbandale Drive
Moberly, MO 65270
If you have any further questions about scholarships and financial assistance, do not hesitate to call us at 660-263-3900
Legacy Torch Scholarship
The Legacy Torch Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate main campus students that enrolled at Central prior to the fall 2020 semester. More information regarding this scholarship, as well as its conditions, can be found in the academic catalog.
Funded & Endowed Scholarships
Central Christian College of the Bible is honored to receive established scholarship funds by alumni, friends, and churches to be awarded on the basis of academic achievement, need, or other criteria established by the donor. These funds are awarded to qualifying students and in many cases might underwrite scholarships awarded through the Torch Scholarship Program. A separate application is required for some of the scholarships linked below.
- Ansley Scholarship
- Bradley Good Citizen Award
- CCCB General Scholarship
- Crossett Scholarship
- Daniel Schantz Scholarship
- Elizabeth Chamberlain Scholarship
- Gary D. Bailey Scholarship for Excellence in Biblical Languages
- Go-Ye Scholarship
- Harland Family Scholarship
- Herman E. Castleman Scholarship
- Hinten Endowed Scholarship
- Hurley and Nellie Lynn Parsons Scholarship
- John W. Hall Memorial Scholarship
- Kathleen E. Reese Scholarship
- Kenny Burgus Memorial Scholarship
- Lola K. Orth Scholarship
- Lloyd M. Pelfrey Scholarship
- Madison Park Christian Church Scholarship
- Mary Kay Miller Kropf Scholarship
- MFA Oil Scholarship
- MGN Scholarship
- Orscheln Scholarship
- Regina Green Scholarship
- Roy F. Lincoln Memorial Scholarship
- Sheryl Belt & Mae Belt Scholarship
- Shirlie L. Sergent Scholarship
- Smith Helping Hands Scholarship
- Snow & Lincoln Scholarship
- UACC/Shiloh Scholarship
- Vandalia Christian Church Scholarship
- Victor Hayes Scholarship
- Walter Lee Pauley Memorial Scholarship
- Walton Family Scholarship
- Williams Scholarship
Any student who wishes additional information regarding financial aid programs or has specific questions should contact the Financial Aid Office.
Internal Funded & Endowed Scholarships Application
Scholarship Search Engines and Resources
We have provided the list below with resources that may help you to do your own research for scholarships to help fund your education.
Alexander Christian Foundation of Indiana, Florida, Nebraska, Oregon, & Iowa Scholarship available for students who attend Christian Churches/Churches of Christ.
The Rev. Russell Evans Ministerial Scholarship is available to students who are or will be attending a Bible College. If you live in Northwest Missouri, you may qualify. For an application form or more information, please contact Central’s Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Bank offers a scholarship for high school seniors and college undergraduates. The program runs from October through March of each year.
Abbott & Fenner are committed to continuing our efforts at helping those who have the desire and ambition to succeed. The winner(s) of this annual scholarship will receive their award within 2 weeks of the listed deadline. All applicants should include their full name and mailing address with their submissions.
- Big Future (collegeboard.org)
- Tuition Funding Sources
- University HQ
If you are receiving outside scholarships Central requires the organization to send a written statement to the Financial Aid Office verifying the amount of the award and when the monies from the scholarship will be sent to the school. Or they may fill out Central’s Certification of Awards form.
Please return the form to the Financial Aid Office by the due dates listed on the form.
Financial Aid Office
911 East Urbandale Drive
Moberly, MO 65270