One of the services that Central Christian College of the Bible provides is connecting ministries and churches with ministry-oriented people. Whether you are a student, alum, or a church, CCCB can help assist in your search to find a ministry opportunity or to fill an open position.
- Students who are interested in a Part-Time Job, whether on-campus or off-campus, or are considering an Internship as part of their educational experience can contact Tammy Ramey by emailing SaintsGPS or by visiting our GPS Page for current opportunities.
- If you are about to graduate and are looking for a Full-Time opportunity, visit ministrycareers.org or contact SaintsGPS
There are several ways that CCCB supports churches. We provide pulpit fill, student interns, and the opportunity to place job postings for students and alumni and friends of the college who are looking for ministry work.
- For pulpit fill, either short-term or long-term, please request a represenative by emailing Cindy MacMillan or bycontacting her directly at 859-365-8980
- If you represent a church that's searching for a student to fill a Short-Term/Part-Time Staff or Intern position, please email SaintsGPS.
- To post a ministry position to the national network of the college, please create an account for ministrycareers.org, where those positions are now hosted and broadcasted.
Email SaintsGPS for information on discounts.
- If you are searching for a located ministry job, we have partnered with ministrycareers.org to place our own job opportunities as well as to advertise ministry openings.
Please create an account to browse ministry openings and other opportunities.
- For all other inquiries, please email SaintsGPS or Sherry Wallis.