While following the example of Jesus, our students seek to serve others first as they train to become leaders in their churches and communities. It’s a wonderful character trait among many college students. Will you join with us to encourage them as they seek this life-changing path? In 2001, Central Christian College of the Bible established the Full-Tuition Scholarship. This helps our students to graduate without the burden of educational debt. Since then, Central has given Full-Tuition Scholarships to over 2,500 students and granted nearly 1,000 degrees and certificates. Friends who support the College regularly make Full-Tuition Scholarships possible for our residential students. You can become a Servant-Leader Sponsor with a monthly commitment and enjoy the following benefits:
- Partner with one of our dedicated students during the time of enrollment on our campus.
- Receive a picture and information about your student to get to know him or her better.
- Communicate regularly with your student through email, mail, care packages, texts, or phone calls.
- Pray for your student and other future Christian leaders on our campus who will impact the churches that your friends and families attend.
- Visit with your student at a special Servant-Leader Luncheon near the end of the spring semester.
- You can give automatically each month through a checking account or bank card. We can help you initiate your gift at one of the following suggested amounts of your choice:
- Individual or Class Sponsorship Amounts – $25, $50, or $100 per month
- Church Sponsorship Amounts – $100, $200, $300 per month
(Gifts to the Servant-Leader Sponsorship Program are tax-deductible donations to the College’s general fund and are not applied directly to student accounts.)
Kevin Brown became Director of Donor Relations in May 2017. He and his wife Angie have two children in college. They moved to Moberly from Indianola, Iowa. Kevin earned degrees from CCCB and Lincoln Christian University, both through online education. If you would like to become a servant-leader sponsor, please contact Kevin by phone (515-442-0442) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)