911 E. Urbandale Drive, Moberly, MO 65270 | 660-263-3900

Veterans Aid

Financial assistance may be available to veterans of the armed services or their dependents.

Questions concerning eligibility should be directed to the nearest Veterans Administration Office. Once eligibility has been established, please notify the Financial Aid Office.

Central Christian College of the Bible has agreed to comply with the Principles of Excellence issued in Executive Order 13607.  For more information, please contact Rhonda Dunham, the Financial Aid Director at rhondadunham@cccb.edu or phone at 888-263-3900 ext 121.

Served On Active Duty

You might be eligible for education benefits by the Department of Veterans Affairs, like the Post-9/11 GI Bill. It would provide for educational and housing expenses.

Eligibility & Requirements

  • at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001
  • or discharged with a service connected disability after 30 days
  • must have received an honorable discharge
  • fill out application

Spouse or Child of Service Member

If you are the spouse or child of a service member who is serving on active duty Title 10 orders in the pay grades of E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Department of Defense for education, training, and/or the occupational license and credentials necessary for a portable career. You may also be eligible for transfer of the service member’s Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits to you.

Eligibility & Requirements

  • students who have never before received veterans benefits should begin by going to the VA website to fill out the application form. You can do that at www.gibill.va.gov.  Just click on the Apply for Benefits Box and begin the process.
  • Hamblin, Veronica
    Hamblin, Veronica Director of Financial Aid
Direct phone: (660) 372-2533