911 E. Urbandale Drive, Moberly, MO 65270 | 660-263-3900

First-Time College Student


  • Complete the online admissions application found here: Apply Online.

High School Transcripts

  • Your high school must send completed transcripts with graduation date directly to the CCCB admissions department.  Print out and complete the Transcript Request Form, and send it to the high school you graduated from.  If you’re still in high school, have your current transcript sent in for us to evaluate in the meantime. A decision can be made using the partial transcript but we will need to receive a final official version once you’ve graduated high school to complete your file.
  • Official copies of a GED or HiSET score can be accepted in lieu of a transcript.
  • Home School students should send in their home school transcripts.  If you do not currently have a completed home school transcript, you can use the Home School Transcript Template
  • If you are a high school student interested in dual-enrollment, you can find the application process for concurrent high school students by clicking here.

Test Scores*

  • Official copies of your ACT or SAT scores must be sent directly to the CCCB Admissions Department. 
  • If you have been out of high school for more than 5 years, your ACT/SAT requirement is waived, but you could be asked for additional information. 

Upon admission and prior to enrollment to Central, you will be asked to provide contact information for one ministerial reference that can verify your current church involvement.