Central Christian College of the Bible
The Food Service Director will be responsible for the food service operations on campus, providing proper nutrition, and staying in budget.
- Plan and provide meal services for students, employees, and off-campus guests.
- Work with VP of Operations and Advancement to promote student satisfaction through food service.
- Work with Harvest house manager to procure food and supplies for meals in the Harvest House.
- Oversee kitchen and cafeteria cleanliness.
- Manage kitchen and cafeteria.
- Responsible for maintaining Health Department Certification.
- Adhere to all safe food handling practices.
- Plan and promote weekly menu.
- Hire and train kitchen and cafeteria personnel.
- Responsible for procuring food and supplies for kitchen and cafeteria.
- Provide regularly scheduled meals for students, employees, and off-campus guests.
- Provide nutritional choices in the cafeteria.
- Work with students who have special dietary needs.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the budget associated with kitchen and cafeteria.
- Provide meals for up to 10 special events (Men’s and Women’s banquets etc.).
- Provide meals for other groups at the college’s request
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to plan and provide tasty and nutritional meals for groups.
- Ability to manage people.
- High ethical standards.
- Ability to use organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Complete support of and willing adherence to Central Christian College of the Bible’s mission, vision, and core values. Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
- Ability to work with students and staff.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other professionals.
- Experience in planning and cooking meals for large groups.
- Expected to work 50 hours or more a week during school year with diminished hours during summer and breaks.
- Working knowledge of Health Department regulations, preferred.