3. Fill out the FAFSA

3. Fill out the FAFSA

If you want to apply for any type of federal aid you must fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid more commonly known as the FAFSA . The FAFSA is a tool used by the Department of Education and the Financial Aid Office to determine the kind of aid for which you qualify. This aid could include Pell, FSEOG Grants, and Federal Student Loans.

In order to identify the college where you want your FAFSA information to be sent, you will need to provide a school code on your FAFSA.

Central's School Code is 014619

TIP: Once you get to the website, print out the FAFSA worksheet. This worksheet will make filling out the FAFSA much easier because it takes you through the questions and instructs you on the type of documents you need to have ready to fill out the FAFSA.

Go to the FAFSA website