Tuition-paid, Relevant Preparation for Ministry in Church and Para-church Organizations
There are several benefits of pursuing a ministry certificate at CCCB.
- Recognition of 30-48 hours of Bible & ministry training for transfer students or spouses of degree-seeking students
- A marketable specialization separate from a bachelor’s degree, in which all courses can apply to a degree at CCCB
- An additional specialization for students who take at least two additional courses while pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- A short-term, low-cost option for students transferring into Central who have already earned a college degree
Gainful Employment Disclosures - For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://cccb.edu/gainful.
List of Ministry Certificates
- Certificate of Teacher Preparation
- Certificate of Bible & Ministry
- Certificate of Children's Ministry
- TESOL Certificate
For questions about Ministry Certificates, call 1-888-263-3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.